Department of Fire and Emergency Services
Client: Programmed FM
Project Type: Mechanical Services Maintenance and Service
Project Overview: Government agency contract that involved working with Programmed Facilities Management to provide maintenance and service to a range of high security sites, including 10 courtrooms and justice centres across Perth. Contract included working with heritage listed buildings and a priority one breakdown response with 1 hour response time.
Maintenance and service performed on:
- Administration building one with two large water cooled McQuay chillers, Air Handling Units, VAV’s and Cooling Towers
- Stulz Computer Room AC (CRAC)
- Evaporative cooler
- Exhaust and Supply Air Systems
- BMS controls
- Water treatment
- UPS (uninterrupted power supply)
- Stairwell Pressurisation System
- Range of AC units including Package, Ducted Split System, Hi Wall Split System and VRV AC units.
All works carried out on time, in budget and in conformance to Australian Standard maintenance requirements.