Client: Venues West
Project Type: Replacement of AC plant
Date: April 2016 – October 2016
Australian HVAC Services replaced the chiller and cooling tower of HBF Stadium – one of Perth’s premiere recreation facilities. The large-scale project included:
- Decommissioning, disconnection and removal of existing AC plant.
- Supply, installation and commissioning of a new cooling tower, 800kw chiller, cold water and chilled water pumps, and water treatment system.
- Extension of Building Management System (BMS).
- Electrical works (MSSB and VSDs) to accommodate installation of the new system.
During installation of the new equipment, our team also carried out minor building works including:
- Demolition of existing cooling tower compound door and external louvers.
- Supply and installationof new door and external louvers to cooling tower compound.
- Pump and water treatment shelters.