Department of Attorney General
Client: Programmed FM
Project Type: Mechanical Services Maintenance and Service
A government agency contract that involved working with Programmed Facilities Management to provide maintenance and service to large administration building, training facilities and 40+ metropolitan fire stations. Contract included working with heritage listed buildings and a priority one breakdown response with 1 hour response time.
- Maintenance and service performed on:
- Computer Room AC (CRAC)
- Evaporative cooler
- Cooling towers
- Exhaust and Supply Air Systems
- BMS controls
- Chiller – water cooled
- UPS (uninterrupted power supply)
- Stairwell Pressurisation System
- Range of AC units including Package, Ducted Split system, Hi Wall and AHU & VRV units.
All works carried out on time and in budget and performed in conformance to Australian Standard maintenance requirements