Client: Cockram Construction
Project Type: Upgrade of AC systems
Date: July 2016 – December 2016
- Decommissioning, disconnection and removal of mechanical services.
- Supply, installation and commissioning of new:
- Ducted AC systems
- Energy recovery ventilator
- Exhaust systems
- Outside air ventillation systems
- Air diffusion, fire dampers and other associated ducted equipment
- Compressed air and instrument gas lines
The project was completed by EMCO.
Our scope of works included DX type air conditioning equipment, ventilation, and compressed air systems.
The industrial setting presented many challenges; all such challenges handled with ease by our installation and design team.
The result was a HVAC system designed and installed to suit the industrial environment, on time and under budget.