Harvey Health Services
Client: Cockram Construction
Project Type: Upgrade of AC systems
Date: October 2015 – March 2017
Project Overview: One of our larger regional projects, Australian HVAC Services is upgrading Harvey Health Services’ air-conditioning system. The project includes:
- Decommissioning, disconnection and removal of redundant system and services.
- Supply, installation and commissioning of new ducted, cassette and wall hung AC systems, exhaust and outside air ventilation systems.
- Supply, installation and commissioning of air diffusion, fire dampers and other associated ducted equipment.
- Building Management System (BMS) Extension.
- Electrical works to accommodate installation of the new system.