At Australian HVAC Services, we’re dedicated to providing a safe and healthy working environment for our team, clients and the wider community.
Our goal is to attain and maintain a zero accident rate. To achieve this we ensure that we:
- Provide and maintain safe working environments, conditions, practices and procedures for all employees and people that come into contact with the company.
- Take practical steps to eliminate all hazards within the workplace through identification, assessment, control and constant monitoring.
- Manage our employees, contractors and workplaces to ensure compliance with all relevant safety laws, regulations, codes of practice and guidelines.
- Develop safety awareness through initial and ongoing education and training of all team members and contractors.
- Promote and demonstrate leadership in safety in all areas and all levels of the workforce.
On top of this, we strive to continuously improve our OH&S management and procedures, and we regularly set and review targets and performance measures.
All of our quality assurance and OH&S procedures and policies are fully documented and with Australian Standards ISO9001 and AS4801.